4 bedroom detached house for salePark Hill, Wheatley, Oxford
- Detached Georgian Village Home
- Almost 4000 sq ft (371 sq m) of Accommodation (inc. Cellar)
- Four Double Bedrooms (including annexe)
- Large First Floor Bathroom
- Three Reception Rooms
- Annexe with Bedroom, Kitchen & Shower
- c.344 sq ft (32 sq m) Cellar
- Extensive Driveway Parking & Garage
- Outbuildings and Garden
- No Onward Chain
Renovation project in village setting.
A fine Georgian country home, with later additions, set within this popular village with excellent access to Oxford and London. The accommodation extends to over 3000 sq ft (278 sq m) and does require extensive refurbishment to return it to its' former glory - this is more than just a lick of paint! However, it offers enormous scope for remodelling and updating to create a truly wonderful family home. Alternatively, the current layout offers potential for an annexe or studio which may appeal to those working from home or looking for additional rental income.
Wheatley is a thriving village, well served by local amenities including primary and secondary schooling, supermarkets, post office, doctors surgery, delicatessen, sports centre and public houses to name but a few. In addition, regular bus services connect the village to Headington and central Oxford, as well as Aylesbury and the pleasant market town of Thame. Rail links can be found at Oxford Parkway station (c.7.5 miles) and Thame & Haddenham Parkway (c.9.6 miles), both having fast connections to London Marylebone.
For further information or to book a viewing then please contact Simon Liddicot on 01865 759500.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71213024.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27591447. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by scottfraser, Oxford City and Village sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.