9 bedroom detached house for saleLancych, Boncath
- Beautiful Mansion House
- Option on Coach House and Stables for £250000
- Option on Total Acreage Around 59 Acres
- Whole Estate Available At £1400000
- River Cych Running Through
- Superb Picturesque Setting
- Grade II* Listed
- Energy Rating: F
Lancych Mansion has to be one of the most attractive houses in Pembrokeshire ! Set in its own parkland setting with the River Cych behind and a lovely wooded backdrop, the location is absolutely superb. This historic house is Grade II* listed and is presented in extremely good order and has a recently refurbished self contained flat in the East Wing. There is also optionally available the old Coach House and Stable Block with planning to convert into residential use for an additional £250,000. Included in this price of £995,000 is the house and the large ornamental gardens around the house, available separately there are 3 paddocks (around 10 acres), woodland and the Coach House and Stables. In all there is around 59 acres available. The whole estate is available at £1,400,000. Essential viewing !
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71216888.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8524640. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by HOUSESFORSALEINWALES.CO.UK, Newcastle Emlyn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.