2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStonebridge Grove, Leeds
- Semi detached property
- Two double bedrooms
- Generous enclosed garden
- Off street parking
- Popular location
- Close to local amenities
- Viewing is essential!
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this semi detached property which offers ample living accommodation and benefits from TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, a GENEROUS ENCLOSED GARDEN and a driveway providing OFF STREET PARKING. An early viewing is essential to avoid missing out!
Offered for sale is this semi detached property which offers ample living accommodation and is close to local amenities and transport links, making it ideal for professionals travelling to and from Leeds and Bradford city centres. The property briefly comprises; an entrance hall, through lounge, kitchen, conservatory, two double bedrooms and a wet room. There is a good sized enclosed garden to the rear of the property and a driveway to the front, providing off street parking. An early viewing is essential to avoid missing out!
Door to front with stairs leading to the first floor landing and a central heating radiator.
Through Lounge 19' 3" x 10' 7" into alcove ( 5.87m x 3.23m into alcove )
A spacious lounge with a feature living flame gas fireplace, two central heating radiators, a window to the front elevation and patio doors leading to the conservatory.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 7' 9" ( 3.45m x 2.36m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of underlit wall and base units including complementary work surfaces, incorporating a stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, oven, hob, cooker-hood, plumbing for washing machine, a window to the rear and a door to the side elevation.
Bedroom One 13' 7" x 9' 3" ( 4.14m x 2.82m )
A double bedroom with stripped polished flooring, a central heating radiator and two windows to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 9' 9" ( 3.23m x 2.97m )
A double bedroom with stripped polished flooring, a central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
A three piece suite comprising a shower cubicle, wash hand basin, a W.C, a central heating radiator and windows to the rear and side elevations.
There is a good sized enclosed garden to the rear of the property which is predominantly laid to lawn with well established shrubs and trees, a decking area, brick built shed and a pond.
To the front is a driveway providing off street parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71217062.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY109156. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.