2 bedroom flat for saleHamilton Road, Rutherglen, Glasgow
- EPC Rating Band - C
- Gas central heating
- Two double bedrooms
- Good size family lounge
- Modern bathroom
- Fully Refurbished
- Modern Kitchen
- Double Glazing
Offered to the market in good internal condition this two bed flat is located in the most convenient of locations close to a wide range of local amenities and transport links.
The property comprises of entrance hallway which leads to all apartments.
The good size family lounge has a bright and airy feel with aspects to the front of the property. The two bedrooms are both double in size and have built in storage.
The modern galley style kitchen has a range of base and wall mounted units with aspects to the rear of the property.
Completing the accommodation is the family bathroom which has a three piece white suite with shower over bath.
The property has been fully refurbished internally and viewing is strongly advised.
Furthermore the property has gas central heating, double glazing and as mentioned before on the doorstep to a wide range of amenities and transport links.
Lounge 14' 4" max x 11' 10" max ( 4.37m max x 3.61m max )
Kitchen 12' max x 7' 6" max ( 3.66m max x 2.29m max )
Bedroom 1 11' 10" max x 10' 5" max ( 3.61m max x 3.17m max )
Bedroom 2 11' 10" max x 10' 6" max ( 3.61m max x 3.20m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSD105640. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Burnside Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.