2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOwlcotes Gardens, Pudsey, West Yorkshire
- Extended semi-detached property
- Two double bedrooms + loft room
- Spacious downstairs accommodation
- Driveway parking
- Nice size garden to the rear
- Popular location
- Ideal for first time buyers
- Internal viewing recommended
This extended two bedroom semi-detached property offers spacious and versatile accommodation arranged over two floors plus the added benefit of an occasional loft room. The property features a fantastic rear garden and is situated in a cul-de-sac which is conveniently positioned just a short drive from Pudsey town centre and within easy access of the road links to the centres of Leeds and Bradford.
The property features uPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating and briefly comprises to the ground floor: entrance porch, entrance hall, a spacious living room with a stone fireplace and inset gas fire and double doors leading into a second reception room which has patio doors leading into a conservatory which leads out to the rear garden. There is also a separate kitchen which is fitted with a range of matching wall and base units which opens into a dining area which has a door leading to the rear garden. To the first floor is the master bedroom which is a good size double with fitted wardrobes and two built-in storage cupboards, a second double bedroom and the shower room which is fitted with a double shower, washbasin and WC. There is also a loft room which has been adapted for occasional use which is accessed via a drop-down ladder. Externally there is a driveway to the front providing off street parking and a generous size enclosed garden to the rear which is predominantly laid to lawn with a decked seating area.
Pudsey Town Centre offers a vast range of local facilities including schools for all ages, shops, cafes, bars and restaurants. Pudsey Park is centrally located in the town and offers a children’s playground and fabulous gardens. Out-of-town shopping on a larger scale is found at the nearby Owlcotes Shopping Centre which offers both Asda and Marks & Spencer Superstore, with bus links and New Pudsey Railway Station also being close by.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71218715.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PUD180032. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.