5 bedroom barn conversion for saleLlwyndafydd, Nr New Quay, SA44
- **BARN SO BEAUTIFUL ! ** SET IN 4 ACRES**
- **5 Bed Country House and Building**
- **An Incredible Property that Blows you away ! **
- **Filled with unique features including huge double height solar indoor / outdoor room with wonderful panoramic views of the garden**
- **Bespoke fitted Kitchen in solid Maple and Cherry Wood**
- **Detached Workshop with p.p. for conversion to 3 bed Holiday Cottage**
- **SUPERFAST FIBRE HERE ! **
**BARN SO BEAUTIFUL ! ** SET IN 4 ACRES**SUPERFAST FIBRE HERE ! **5 Bed Country House and Building**An Incredible Property that Blows you away ! **With Great Vision and Attention to detail the vendors have transformed this disused farm building into an outstanding 4/5 Bedroomed Home**Filled with unique features including huge double height solar indoor / outdoor room**Bespoke fitted Kitchen in solid Maple and Cherry Wood**Detached Workshop with p.p. for conversion to 3 bed Holiday Cottage**Fantastic landscaped gardens,Hexagonal Summerhouse, large wildlife pond etc. **2 Acre pasture paddock**A Pleasant stroll to the sea **Set in glorious countryside and surrounded by mature trees, located in an enclave of just 8 homes based around an old traditional farm estate. Only a few minutes drive inland from Cardigan Bay at the picturesque coves of Cwmtydu and Llangrannog,and in easy reach of many popular coastal villages with beautiful sandy beaches along this favoured West Wales Heritage coastline. 45 minutes of Aberystwyth. Equi distant to Carmarthen and the link road to the M4 motorway.
Mains electricity. Mains and bore hole water supply. Oil fired condensing central heating boiler. Solar water heating panels for hot water. Telephone subject to transfer regulations. SUPERFAST FIBRE HERE !
COUNCIL TAX BAND - G
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71232209.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9780761. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morgan & Davies, Aberaeron. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.