1 bedroom flat for saleHare Lane, Gloucester, GL1
Offers in Excess of
- 1ST FLOOR APARTMENT
- FINISHED TO A HIGH STANDARD
- ACCESS VIA HARE LANE
- POPULAR CITY CENTRE LOCATION
- ULTRA MODERN ELECTRIC HEATING
**IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY/INVESTMENT**Situated within walking distance of Gloucester City Centre KJT Residential are pleased to offer for sale this lovely 1st floor apartment, the property has been renovated to an extremely high standard and benefits from a double bedroom open plan living/kitchen area and shower room. FOR MORE DETAILS CALL 01452 417447.
Via wooden door.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM/KITCHEN14' 2'' x 12' 8'' (4.31m x 3.86m)
UPVC double glazed sash windows to front x 2, stainless steel sink drainer unit with mixer tap over, range of base and eye level storage units with rolled edge work surfaces over, built in oven and hob with extractor fan over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge, T.V point, ceiling spotlights.
- BEDROOM12' 0'' x 9' 0'' (3.65m x 2.74m)
UPVC double glazed window to rear, electric panel heater, T.V point.
- SHOWER ROOM
UPVC double glazed window to side, tiled shower cubicle, low level W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CIN151-t-2212. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by KJT Residential, Cinderford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.