3 bedroom detached house for saleLittle London, Corpusty, Norwich
- Detached Cottage
- 3/4 Bedrooms
- Front and rear gardens
- Delightful location
A modern 3/4 bedroom brick and flint cottage in this sleepy North Norfolk Hamlet.
With seagrass carpet and double glazed window. Door to;
With Seagrass carpet. Staircase to first floor with cupboard under. With double doors into the Lounge.
With WC and wash hand basin. With radiator. With a double glazed window to the side aspect.
Lounge 21' 2" x 13' 3" max ( 6.45m x 4.04m max )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect. With two radiators, telephone point, wall light points and Seagrass carpet. Inglenook style fireplace with woodburner and pamment tiled hearth. With double doors into Conservatory.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 8' 2" ( 3.48m x 2.49m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, single bowl sink and drainer, work surfaces and tiling, oven with hob and hood over, radiator. With washing machine and dishwasher. With a stable style door to the side aspect.
Conservatory 9' 7" x 10' 2" ( 2.92m x 3.10m )
With tiled floor. With double doors and single door leading to garden.
With radiator and fitted carpet. With door to stairs leading to the Attic Room.
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 10' max ( 4.01m x 3.05m max )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect. With radiator and fitted carpet. With TV point, airing cupboard housing water tank and fitted storage.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 8' 6" ( 3.25m x 2.59m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect. With radiator and fitted carpet. With built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 11' 6" x 8' 3" ( 3.51m x 2.51m )
'L' Shaped room. With a double glazed window to the rear aspect. With radiator and fitted carpet.
With a double glazed window to the side aspect. With WC and basin, bath with shower above and screen, wall light shaver point. With radiator.
Attic Room 22' 8" x 8' 4" ( 6.91m x 2.54m )
With sloping ceiling. With two velux windows to the rear aspect and a double glazed window to the side aspect. With fitted carpet.
Outside Of Property
With a shingled drive to the Garage. Front garden with flower beds, dwarf wall to the front boundary and bin store. With gated side access to the rear garden, with outside tap. Rear Garden lawned with flower beds.
Garage 19' 7" x 12' 8" max ( 5.97m x 3.86m max )
With light and power. With double timber doors and a personal door to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71234384.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYS106992. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Aylsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.