3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleKersie Road, Throsk, Stirling
- 3 Bedroom End Terrace
- Large Mono-Block Driveway
- Attractive Rear Garden
- Double Glazing
- Stunning Open Outlook To Front
A three bedroom end terraced villa with generous off road parking and fabulous open outlook.
Internally the accommodation is set over two levels and comprises of hallway, well-proportioned lounge, breakfasting kitchen with a range of floor and wall units, three bedrooms and shower room. The main bedroom and lounge to the front of the home benefit from fabulous views across open countryside. Although the property does require a degree of modernisation the size of the plot may allow for further development, subject to the necessary approval.
To the front of the home a generous mono-block drive provides ample off road parking. The rear garden is enclosed by timber fencing and consists of lawn and mature trees and plants. A large shed is also included within the sale. It should be noted that the rear of the property can be accessed by way of a lane which also offers further off road parking.
Throsk is a small hamlet situated a short drive from the historic city of Stirling. Stirling offers extensive local shopping facilities with many of the well known stores present in the Thistle Shopping Centres. Excellent road connections to M8 and M9 motorways offer commuting to Glasgow, Edinburgh and beyond. In addition Stirling Rail Station provides access to the National network.
Lounge 13' 7" max x 12' 9" max ( 4.14m max x 3.89m max )
Kitchen 9' x 8' 10" ( 2.74m x 2.69m )
Bedroom 13' 8" max to front of wardrobe x 10' 4" max ( 4.17m max to front of wardrobe x 3.15m max )
Bedroom 9' 1" x 8' to back of wardrobe ( 2.77m x 2.44m to back of wardrobe )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STI108215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.