2 bedroom bungalow for saleBurford Close, Ickenham, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB10
- Two Bedroom Extended Detached Bungalow
- Large open/plan Reception/Dining Room
- Modern and Stylish Fitted Kitchen
- Separate Utility Room
- Two Ensuite Bathrooms
- Dressing Room
- Family Bathroom
- Off-street parking for Multiple Cars
- Bi-folds leading out to private enclosed rear Garden
A Beautifully presented two bedroom, extended detached bungalow. This high specification family home is situated in a desirable location and within walking distance to Ickenham Village and situated in a quiet and tranquil cul-de-sac.
The ground floor briefly comprises of a large welcoming entrance hallway, a bright and spacious reception/dining room with stylish bi-fold doors leading out to the secluded rear garden, a separate modern and sleek fully fitted kitchen with a breakfast bar and a separate utility room, a family bathroom, a luxury master bedroom with a dressing room and ensuite shower room. Completing the ground floor is a garage. The first floor offers a further double bedroom with a Juliette balcony and a family shower room.
Outside the property benefits from a large paved driveway for multiple cars, integral garage, and beautifully maintained private enclosed garden with summer house and pagoda patio area perfect for dining outside in the summer months.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71240741.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RUS170672. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Ruislip Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.