2 bedroom apartment for saleTelford Road, Murray, EAST KILBRIDE
* BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED TWO BEDROOM TOP FLOOR FLAT IN GREAT LOCATION
* WALK IN CONDITION WITH BOTH MODERN & NEUTRAL TONES THROUGHOUT
* MODERN FITTED KITCHEN & BATHROOM, SPACIOUS LOUNGE DINING ROOM
* TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, GCH & DG, GOOD PARKING
* GREAT LOCATION CLOSE TO EK TOWN CENTRE, COMMUTING LINKS & AMENITIES
Offered to the market place by Home Connexions is this beautifully and tastefully decorated, spacious two bedroom top floor flat set within the very popular Murray locale of East Kilbride and positioned on the door step of the East Kilbride Town Centre. This property would ideally appeal to all including the first time buyer, developer or even a more mature buyer due to its easy access to local amenities and commuting links. The property offers neutral decorative tones throughout as well as a newly fitted kitchen. Given the FANTASTIC asking price the selling agents are advising early internal viewings to avoid disappointment.
Internally the property offers a welcoming entrance reception hallway leading off to all rooms. There is a spacious open plan lounge dining room with access out onto a sun balcony. The property boasts a newly fitted and upgraded fitted kitchen which is further enhanced with a selection of fitted wall and base mounted units and fitted complimentary worktop. There are two generous sized double bedrooms offering fitted carpet as well as space for free standing storage units with bedroom two benefiting from fitted wardrobes. The property is complete offering a fitted bathroom complete with a three piece suite incorporating an overhead shower unit. The property is complete with both gas central heating and double glazing as well as a communal close entrance, communal drying areas with parking available on street (parking permits available).
***** Viewings are highly advised to fully appreciate and avoid disappointment
East Kilbride plays host to a variety of local clubs and societies with easy access to Calderglen, Strathclyde and Chatelherault Country Parks. East Kilbride offers a range of primary and secondary schooling, and South Lanarkshire College is located in the town also. It is one of Scotland's largest and newest towns enjoying a central locale with ample bus and rail services and motorway links providing access in and around the central belt. East Kilbride also boasts a wide and varied range of shopping centres, retail parks, bars, restaurants and night life. Some of the local amenities include a multiplex cinema, ice rink, the Arts Centre, the Dollan Aqua Centre, as well as several Sports Centres, Golf Courses and numerous other recreational facilities.
Lounge Dining Room (1) 6.78m (22'3") x 3.68m (12'1")
Kitchen (1) 3.38m (11'1") x 2.34m (7'8")
Bedroom One 3.38m (11'1") x 3.23m (10'7")
Bedroom Two 3.20m (10'6") x 2.67m (8'9")
Bathroom 1.90m (6'3") x 1.68m (5'6")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AMH1HCEN000864. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Home Connexions, East Kilbride. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.