3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHillpark Crescent, Bannockburn, Stirling
- 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached
- Stylish Refurbished Shower Room
- Recently Refitted Kitchen
- Driveway & Gardens
- Gas CH
- Excellent Family Accommodation
A stylish 3 bedroom semi-detached villa which offers spacious family accommodation set within a popular residential locale close to numerous amenities and motorway links.
Offering generous accommodation set over two levels, consisting on the ground floor of entrance hallway, well-proportioned lounge with feature fireplace open plan to diner, stylish modern kitchen with an array of wall and floor units, Belfast sink, wooden worktops and 5 ring burner. The upper level provides a contemporary fully tiled shower room and three generous bedrooms. Excellent storage provision throughout.
Internally the home is presented to an excellent standard with first class fixtures and fittings. All rooms are presented in bright neutral décor which are complimented by quality fitted floor coverings. Warmth is provided by gas fired central heating and partial double glazed windows have been installed.
To the front of the home are gardens laid to lawn and mono-block driveway providing off street parking. The rear more private gardens provide a decked area and lawn section. Timber fencing provides additional privacy and security.
Lounge/diner 23' 9" max x 14' 7" max ( 7.24m max x 4.45m max )
Kitchen 16' 7" max x 7' 10" ( 5.05m max x 2.39m )
Bedroom 1 12' 6" max plus recess x 11' 5" max ( 3.81m max plus recess x 3.48m max )
Bedroom 2 11' 6" max x 11' 2" max ( 3.51m max x 3.40m max )
Bedroom 3 11' 5" x 10' max ( 3.48m x 3.05m max )
Bannockburn lies next to the historic city of Stirling which offers excellent local shopping facilities with many of the well-known stores present in the Thistle and Marches Shopping Centres. Access is located nearby to slip-roads onto M8 and M9 motorways for commuting to Glasgow and Edinburgh or by rail (Stirling Station). Good recreational facilities such as swimming, bowling, golf, tennis and squash are situated close by. Schools - Bannockburn Primary School, St Mary's Primary, St Modans High School, Stirling High School, Bannockburn High School and Stirling University.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STI108138. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.