3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKnights Mead, Chudleigh Knighton
- Semi-detached, three bedroom property
- Generous sized living room
- Light and airy kitchen/dining room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Modern family bathroom
- Low maintenance rear garden
- Easy access to commuting links
- Sought after village
A modern, semi-detached family home, with three bedrooms, a garage, and enclosed rear garden, in the sought-after village of Chudleigh Knighton, with easy access to the A38 to Newton Abbot, Plymouth and Exeter.
A low-maintenance front garden, has wood-chipped beds of hardy shrubs and the front door leads into a light hallway with an inset doormat, a convenient downstairs cloakroom, and a staircase rising to the first floor.
The living room is a good size with plenty of light from a large front window, and an elegant white-stone fireplace, fitted with a living flame gas fire, makes a nice feature and focal point for the room. There is a useful under-stairs cupboard, and a door leads through into a spacious and light kitchen/dining room, which has a durable oak-effect vinyl floor, plenty of granite-effect worktop space, complete with tiled splashbacks and a range of pale yellow, high and low-level units provide ample storage. There is a built-in fan oven, with an integral extractor hood above, floor space for an upright fridge/freezer, space beneath the worktop for a washing machine, and a wall-mounted gas combi-boiler, provides the heating and hot water on demand. The dining area has plenty of room for four around a table, perfect for any occasion, and French doors extend the inside space outside into the garden.
Upstairs, there are three bedrooms, two doubles and a single, all light and airy, the master with built-in wardrobes. The bathroom is part-tiled, with a tiled floor, and contains a modern suite comprising a P-bath, with a shower and curved glass screen above, a basin and a WC. There is an airing cupboard, and the light landing has a hatch in the ceiling providing loft access and additional storage.
Outside, the rear garden is low-maintenance, with a terrace of paving and timber decking, with a synthetic lawn and timber-edged beds of plants and shrubs; a lovely outside space for a family barbecue, or sharing a bottle of wine with friends and relations. Fully enclosed, it is safe for children and pets, there is an arbour seat, and a gate, at the side, leads to the garage, which has lights, power, an up and over door, and storage above in the rafters. The driveway in front, provides additional parking for at least two cars.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101182011140. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Complete , Bovey Tracey - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.