4 bedroom detached house for saleCherry Orchard, Staines upon Thames, TW18
Offers in Excess of
- POTENTIAL TO EXTEND (STSSP)
- DETACHED GARAGE & DRIVEWAY
- Moments to staines mainline train station
- off street parking
- close to all local ammenities
- 4 bedrooms
Our Staines-Upon-Thames office is proud to offer to the market this beautiful Victorian double fronted detached house on one the area’s most sought after roads.
The property is located on Cherry Orchard in the heart of Staines town centre, only moments from Staines mainline train station, Staines Prep School and within easy reach to Staines high street where you can find an array of shops, restaurants, cinema and health club.
The house is set on a large plot with own drive to garage and off-street parking making the house ideal for future extensions by possibly having a double story extension to the side and loft conversion all subject to local planning permission.
The ground floor comprises a large entrance hall that splits two very grand reception rooms both measuring 17’ x 14’2 with large square bay windows and high ceilings. Furthermore, on the ground floor is a wet room with W/C, a study room, a large kitchen breakfast room and utility area with access on to the low maintenance court yard style rear garden.
To the first floor offer a large landing area, family bathroom, four very good sized double bedrooms with the master bedroom measuring a spacious 15’2 x 14’2 and having the added benefit of an un-suite shower room.
Further benefits include a garage, off street parking, many period features and the property also falls within the catchment areas for many highly rated local schools.
This is a rare opportunity not to be missed and viewings are highly recommended, to arrange your viewing appointment please call 01784 779 100.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71245835.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10087005. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by S J Smith Estate Agents, Staines. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.