3 bedroom bungalow for saleBrooklime Gardens, Stewartfield, EAST KILBRIDE
* STUNNINGLY PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY BUNGALOW
* TRUE WALK IN CONDITION BOASTING MODERN & NEUTRAL TONES THROUGHOUT
* SPACIOUS FRONT FACING LOUNGE, LARGE REAR CONSERVATORY & STUNNINGLY RE-FITTED KITCHEN
* THREE SPACIOUS BEDROOMS, TWO BATHROOMS (EN-SUITE & MAIN BATHROOM), DINING ROOM / BEDROOM FOUR
* BEAUTIFUL MAINTAINED GARDENS, LARGE MULTI CAR DRIVEWAY & SINGLE CAR GARAGE, GCH & DG
Home Connexions are delighted to offer to the market place in what can only be described as walk in condition, this beautifully presented three bedroom detached bungalow set within the highly popular & desirable Stewartfield locale of East Kilbride. These properties rarely appear on the market and this property is a credit to the current vendor offering a mixture of both modern and neutral decorative tones throughout which will appeal to all who view. The selling agents are advising early viewings to avoid disappointment. The property also boasts new fitted windows and doors.
***** Internal Viewings Essential
The property comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway offering access to all internal rooms. There is a spacious lounge which offers views over the front gardens as well as offering decorative coving, fitted carpet and a feature focal fireplace. The property boasts a modern upgraded and fitted kitchen to include a good range of wall and floor mounted units with a complimentary worktop finish as well as offering a selection of integrated appliances along with space for further free standing furnishings. It additionally offers space for a dining suite, views over the rear garden and access to a separate utility room. The property also offers a separate formal dining room which overlooks the front of the property and could be utilised as a fourth bedroom or additional family room giving this property a wider option for family living.
The property continues to impress offering two generous sized double bedrooms and a further third bedroom which offers access out to a fantastic rear conservatory. All three bedrooms benefit from fitted carpet and offer space for free standing furnishings. Bedrooms one and two further benefit from fitted wardrobes whilst bedroom one is further enhanced offering access to a modern re-fitted en-suite shower room. The conservatory offering unspoiled views and access to the rear garden and is complete with laminate flooring. The main bathroom has also been fully re-fitted to include a three piece white suite incorporating an overhead shower unit and glass screen, complete with full height wall tiling and ceiling spot lights. Internally the property is complete offering both gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Externally the property offers beautifully manicured and landscaped sunny gardens to include a large paved patio, an are of lawn with the front of the property benefiting from a multicar driveway which leads to a single car garage.
The property is perfectly positioned offering easy access to local commuting links and amenities with a five minute walk taking you to the James Heritage Park which features a 16 acre loch offering a water sport centre. Here you can enjoy wind surfing, canoeing, dinghy sailing, pedaloes or just enjoy the view from the top deck cafe with a beer or a coffee. East Kilbride offers a range of primary and secondary schooling, and South Lanarkshire College is located in the town also. From the historic Village to a thriving leader in commerce and technology, East Kilbride is one of Scotland's largest and newest towns enjoying a central locale with ample bus and rail services and motorway links providing access in and around the central belt.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AMH1HCEN000868. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Home Connexions, East Kilbride. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.