2 bedroom flat for saleSorn Street, Dalmarnock, Glasgow
- Stunning Upper Cottage Flat
- Bay Windowed Lounge, Re-fitted Kitchen
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Re-fitted Shower Room. Private Garden
- Gas CH. DG. EPC - C
Stunning 2 bedroom upper cottage flat which has been upgraded throughout the past 3 years. Main door entry; Reception hall with storage cupboard; Bright lounge with space for dining table and chairs; Re-fitted kitchen with integrated appliances; 2 double bedrms. Re-fitted shower room. GCH. DG.
** CLOSING DATE WED 21/02/18 AT 12 NOON **
This stunning 2 bedroom upper cottage flat has been refurbished during the past 3 years by our clients.
Accommodation comprises: Main door entry to reception hall; Reception hall with storage cupboard; A bright & spacious lounge with ample space for dining table and chairs; Re-fitted kitchen with integrated appliances; Two double bedrooms; Re-fitted shower room.
The subjects are enhanced by gas central heating and double glazing.
To the rear lies a private area of garden and a further shared drying area.
Lounge 15' 1" max x 13' max ( 4.60m max x 3.96m max )
Kitchen 11' max x 7' 5" max ( 3.35m max x 2.26m max )
Bedroom 1 11' 6" max x 11' 10" max ( 3.51m max x 3.61m max )
Bedroom 2 11' 9" max x 8' 3" max ( 3.58m max x 2.51m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DEN104911. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Dennistoun Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.