2 bedroom maisonette for saleCroft Road, Cambuslang, Glasgow
- EPC Rating Band C
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Dining Size Kitchen
- Close to Local Amenities
- Close to Local Transport Links
This well presented property formed over two levels offers fantastic family living throughout from two double bedrooms and dining size kitchen viewing is essential.
This great family home has accommodation formed over two levels with spacious living area.
The property comprises of welcoming hallway leading to a spacious bright family lounge at the rear, with access onto the veranda. The dining size kitchen has a modern range of base and wall mounted units with oven hob and hood and aspects to the front of the property. The two well-proportioned double bedrooms are located on the upper level both benefiting from built in storage. Completing the accommodation is the family bathroom which has a three piece suite complete with new wet wall feature with shower over bath.
Furthermore the property has gas central heating, double glazing, and set close to local amenities and transport links and benefits from off street parking.
Lounge 15' 2" max x 11' 5" max ( 4.62m max x 3.48m max )
Kitchen 14' 2" max x 8' 5" max ( 4.32m max x 2.57m max )
Bedroom 1 15' 3" max x 8' 10" max ( 4.65m max x 2.69m max )
Bedroom 2 14' 6" max x 8' 7" max ( 4.42m max x 2.62m max )
Bathroom 7' 9" into door recess x 6' 4" over bath ( 2.36m into door recess x 1.93m over bath )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSD105529. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Burnside Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.