3 bedroom flat for saleMontford Avenue, Kings Park, Glasgow
- EPC Rating Band D
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Good Outdoor Space
- Close to amenities
- Close to Transport Links
Very well presented and recently upgraded to the highest standard throughout this lower cottage flat is the ideal buy for a wide range of buyers.
Very well presented ground floor flat offered to the market in exceptional condition throughout after going through an upgrade throughout.
The property comprises of entrance hallway with large storage cupboard off. From the hall is access to most apartments including the formal lounge which is a great size and has direct access to the modern kitchen which has a range of base and wall mounted units with oven hob and hood and aspects to the side of the property. Also positioned off the lounge is access to a third bedroom if required. The two main bedrooms are set to the front of the property and will not disappoint for size, both of the bedrooms have cupboard space. Completing the accommodation is the family bathroom which has a three piece white suite with shower over bath complete with contemporary tiling.
Furthermore the property has gas central heating, double glazing, rear gardens and close to local transport links and amenities.
Lounge 15' max x 12' 3" max ( 4.57m max x 3.73m max )
Kitchen 6' 8" max x 6' 5" max ( 2.03m max x 1.96m max )
Bedroom One 16' 7" into bay x 11' max ( 5.05m into bay x 3.35m max )
Bedroom Two 11' max x 9' 6" max ( 3.35m max x 2.90m max )
Bedroom Three 12' 2" max x 6' 3" max ( 3.71m max x 1.91m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSD105618. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Burnside Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.