4 bedroom link detached house for saleFarm Close, Stewkley
- Modern link detached house in this highly regarded village.
- 4 good sized bedrooms.
- Outstanding open-plan kitchen/diner & living space.
- Separate and versatile family room. Separate sitting room.
- Well presented throughout.
- Located in a small close off High Street South.
- Store Room (11'6 x 7'8) of brick construction and ideal for motorbikes or cycles.
- Gravelled parking area.
- Attractive rear garden and 15'3 x 5'5 storage shed.
An extended four-bedroom link detached house in this highly regarded village. The outstanding ground floor accommodation includes an open-plan living/kitchen/diner, a versatile family room and a separate sitting room. The property is well presented throughout and is located in a small close off High Street South. There is plenty of off street parking and a brick built storeroom
Entrance Hall. Part glazed front door. Hardwood parquet flooring. Staircase to first-floor.
Cloakroom. White suite with wash basin and low-level WC. Ceramic tiled floor.
Sitting Room. A bright room with bay window to the front aspect. Fireplace with cast-iron wood-burning stove and granite hearth. Glazed double doors to:
Open plan Living / Kitchen / Dining Room. This is an outstanding area divided into various areas with high quality Karndean wood-effect flooring throughout The dining area leads thorough into the sitting/breakfast area with a double glazed roof and bank of windows and glazed double doors overlooking the rear garden. This leads through to the kitchen which is fitted with a range of contemporary high-gloss white floor standing and wall mounted cupboard and drawer units with extensive Silstone re-constituted stone worktops with integrated stainless steel sink unit and built-in split-level double oven, hob and cooker hood over. Integrated fridge/freezer. Under counter spaces and plumbing for: Dishwasher, washing machine and tumble drier.
Family Room. This versatile room has glazed double doors to the rear garden and a Velux skylight. Feature vertical radiator. Door into Sore Room (see).
First Floor Landing. Loft hatch.
Bedroom 1. A bright room with window overlooking the rear garden and views to countryside in the distance. Range of built in wardrobes and open shelving. Further built-in double wardrobe.
Bedroom 2. A spacious double room overlooking the front aspect.
Bedroom 3. Window overlooking the rear garden with views to countryside in the distance.
Bedroom 4. An L shaped room with window to the front aspect.
Family Bathroom. White suite including panelled bath with shower mixer, pedestal wash basin and low level WC. Ceramic tiled floor. Tiled walls and some wainscot panelling. Chrome heated towel rail
Outside. Most of the front has been given over to gravelled parking area.
Store Room. 11’6 x 7’8. This was the former brick built garage and now provides secure storage with a pair of external doors, power and light. Useful personal door into the house.
Storage Shed. 15’3 x 5’5. Of timber construction and located on the right hand side of the house.
Rear Garden. 36’ x 19’6. Well fenced boundaries. Large patio adjacent to the house. Area of lawn with flower borders.
Freehold. Mains drainage, electricity, gas and water connected. Telephone connected. Council Tax band B with an improvement indicator - Aylesbury Vale District Council. EPC rating D. Gas-fired radiator central heating - boiler is located in the loft. UPVC double glazing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71254982.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WIN170121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Wilkinson Partnership, Winslow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.