3 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Street, Sharnbrook, Bedfordshire, MK44
- Period detached property
- Three double bedrooms; one en suite
- Family Room
- Sitting room open plan to kitchen/dining room
- Utility Room and family bathroom
- Cottage style courtyard garden
- Period features and period style double glazing
- Sharnbrook Academy catchment
A period three double bedroom detached property with stone and brick elevations under slate and situated in the centre of the village. The property has been renovated and retains period features to include stripped floors, picture rails and fireplaces. It has two reception rooms, a kitchen/dining room, a utility room, three double bedrooms, the master bedroom having an ensuite, and a family bathroom. There is also a cottage style courtyard garden and a brick built outbuilding.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71255090.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BED170353. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.