3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMillfield Close, Eaglescliffe
- Offered for Sale with No Onward Chain & Located in a Popular Setting Close to Popular Junior & Secondary Schools
- A Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Lounge/Dining Room with Inset Gas Fire
- Kitchen with Fitted Wall & Base Units
- Three Generous First Floor Bedrooms
- Shower Room & Separate WC
- Gas Central Heating System via an Ideal Logic + Combination Boiler & Double Glazed Windows
- Low Maintenance Gardens to Front & Rear
- Driveway & Single Garage
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
Offered for Sale with No Onward Chain and Located in a Popular Setting Close to Popular Junior and Secondary Schools. A Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House. Low Maintenance Gardens to Front and Rear, Driveway and Single Garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71257280.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR170322. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.