2 bedroom flat for sale130, Oak Road, Cumbernauld, Abronhill, G673LJ
- Modern 2 BEDROOM TOP Floor Flat. Popular Abronhill district of Cumbernauld. Located near to the local library, health centre & Saint Lucy's Primary School. Good internal order and ready to let. Renta
- Property comprises - Entrance Hallway, big Lounge, Kitchen , Bathroom, and two Bedrooms. Excellent storage space storage on top landing and external drying area. Modern kitchen & bathroom with white
- Spacious 2 Bedroom Upper Flat located within the popular Abronhill area of Cumbernauld. READY TO RENT - Big Lounge with open aspects - Walking distance to the town centre and ASDA supermarket/Tesco su
- Well maintained communal areas & ample residents parking available --- RICS HOME REPORT - £40,000 (Feb 2018). Walking distance to Cumbernauld town centre and ASDA supermarket, Tesco and North Lanarksh
- Cumbernauld and Greenfaulds train Stations both within 1 mile of the property. M8/M80 motorway access within minutes. Excellent rental prospect. The popular town of Cumbernauld enjoys shopping and rec
LARGE MODERN 2 BEDROOM TOP floor Flat in popular residential locale. Good internal order and ready to let. Rental potential circa £5,400 per year. 18% Yield. Quiet close with tidy gardens. Double Glazing. Current RICS HOME REPORT VALUE £48,000 (Jan 2018) - Excellent investment buy. IDEALLY LOCATED for FAMILY RENTAL - NEW ENTRY. Property comprises - Entrance Hallway, Lounge, Kitchen , Bathroom, Two Bedrooms Excellent storage space. Modern kitchen & bathroom with white 3 piece suite. Further benefits from Electric Heating system & Double Glazing throughout. Spacious 2 Bedroom Upper Flat located within the popular Abronhill area of Cumbernauld. READY TO RENT - Big Lounge with open aspects - Walking distance to the town centre and ASDA/Tesco supermarkets. North Lanarkshire Council head offices located nearby. Quiet residential area of Cumbernauld in North Lanarkshire Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3289602. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.