2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCrafton, Leighton Buzzard, Buckinghamshire, LU7
- 19th century double fronted cottage
- Two double bedrooms, contemporary bathroom
- Sitting/dining room with doors to the garden
- Contemporary kitchen
- Garage and driveway parking
- Approx. 105 ft. rear garden
- No through lane location
- Backing onto fields
A 19th century two double bedroom double fronted cottage set in a no through lane with a garage, driveway parking and a 105 ft. rear garden backing onto fields. This end of terrace property dates back to the 1840s and was originally a grooms’ cottage for the Mentmore Estate. There is a blend of contemporary living space - with the sitting/dining room opening to the garden - and character features. These include exposed beams and original leaded windows with monkey tail ironwork. The hamlet of Crafton is surrounded by open countryside with a network of footpaths. The Stag public house, restaurant and cocktail lounge is located in the village of Mentmore and The Kings Head Restaurant in Ivinghoe offers fine dining, a coffee lounge and a banqueting suite. Wing (2.5 miles) has amenities including a village store, a post office, restaurants, public houses, a GP surgery and schooling for all ages. Cheddington railway station (3.5 miles) has services to Euston taking 41 minutes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71259974.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYL170320. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.