4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHare Lane, Blindley Heath, Surrey
- Recently constructed four bedroom detached bungalow
- 1558 sq ft of living space
- Stunning kitchen/living/dining area
- Triple glazing throughout & oil fired ECO boiler
- Bi-fold doors overlooking the garden with external sensor lighting
- Remote sound system wiring
- Approximately 1 acre plot
- Wiring for electric gates
- Timber triple garage
- No onward chain
Guide Price £700,000 - £750,000 -
A recently constructed, detached four bedroom bungalow which is the final stages of completion. Constructed to the owners own design by Scandia Hus this spacious and contemporary property is set in centre of an approximate one acre plot and offers a substantial 1558sq ft of living space throughout.A vaulted ceiling with Velux windows compliments the well proportioned open plan lounge/kitchen and if purchased in the early stage can be finished off to your own design.The accommodation briefly comprises: entrance porch; reception hall; open plan and triple aspect kitchen/dining/living room with central island unit with hob, drinks cooler and extractor. Further to this a clearview log burner and bi-fold doors over looking the garden and a separate utility room with a half bowl sink, space for washing machine and fridge freezer, cupboard space and airing cupboard.A master bedroom offering an ensuite with walk in shower; double guest bedroom with ensuite shower room; third double bedroom; fourth bedroom and a family bathroom completes the living space.Further benefits include: underfloor heating in the main living accommodation and radiators in the bedrooms; high tech camera system; alarm and external lighting surrounding.To the front, the property is approached by a long driveway, leading to a three car barn style garage with power and water.N.B. Cgi images denote potential finished interior.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9347139. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mansell McTaggart, East Grinstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.