1 bedroom flat for saleLaleham Road, Staines-Upon-Thames, TW18
- Ground floor flat
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Modern kitchen open plan to lounge
- Allocated parking to the rear
- Town centre location, close to station and shops
- River views
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A superbly presented and recently refurbished one bedroom ground floor flat forming part of a character Victorian detached house with views across the River Thames. The location is ideal being in the town centre, within a short walk of the shops and train station. The accommodation comprises an open plan lounge featuring a recently fitted kitchen with 'Neff' appliances, and a double bedroom with built in wardrobes, both rooms with views to the river. Furthermore there is a modern bathroom and an allocated parking space to the rear. An ideal first time or investment purchase. EPC rating D
We have been advised that there are 997 years remaining on the Lease. The service charge is £815 per annum.
Council Tax Band: B
Spelthorne Borough Council, Council Tax Band B being £1,435.23 for 2018/19.
Via The Frost Partnership, 146 / 148 High Street, Staines
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71272139.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 318400. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Frost Partnership, Staines. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.