2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBiddick Close, Stockton-On-Tees
- Two bedroom semi detached
- Quiet cul de sac
- Driveway and garage
- Front and rear gardens
- Great school catchment
- Local ammenities
- Transport routes
This wonderful two bedroom semi detached family home situated on the corner plot in the sought after area of Stockton-On-Tees. The property offers spacious living accommodations both internally and externally
This wonderful two bedroom semi detached family home situated on the corner plot in the sought after area of Stockton-On-Tees. The property offers spacious living accommodations both internally and externally with a driveway and garage for off street parking, enclosed front and rear gardens, great primary and secondary school catchment, local ammenities and transport routes. This property is a must see and early viewing is highly recommended.Accom
Double glazed door to side elevation and understairs cupboard
Lounge 11' 11" x 16' 6" ( 3.63m x 5.03m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, open fireplace, TV/Telephone point and two radiators
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink/drainer, gas cooker, CH boiler, plumbing for washing machine, radiator and french doors
Stairs from lounge and double glazed window to side elevation
Bedroom One 12' x 10' 1" ( 3.66m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, fitted wardrobes, TV point and radiator
Bedroom Two 8' 10" x 11' 11" ( 2.69m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, TV point and radiator
Suite comprising of hand wash basin, WC, shower cubicle, radiator, storage cupboard and loft access
Front gravelled area, Garage and driveway
Garage 8' x 14' 5" ( 2.44m x 4.39m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, light, power, over double doors and new roof
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71272898.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO107869. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.