4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Covert, Coulby Newham, Middlesbrough
- NO CHAIN
- 4 BEDROOMS
- OFF STREET PARKING
- DESIRABLE LOCATION
- FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
WELL PRESENTED FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY HOME SITUATED IN THE DESIRABLE AREA OF COULBY NEWHAM IN MIDDLESBROUGH.
WELL PRESENTED FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY HOME SITUATED IN THE DESIRABLE AREA OF COULBY NEWHAM IN MIDDLESBROUGH. Property briefly comprises of entrance hall leading to good size kitchen and lounge/diner area. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and family bathroom and to the second floor of the property there is a MASTER SUITE comprising of good size room and EN SUITE facilities. Externally the property benefits from gardens both front and rear and the rear garden enclosed by fencing. AN IDEAL PROPERTY FOR A VARIETY OF BUYERS. So please call today for an early viewing.
Entry via a composite double glazed door leading into an Entrance Hall with radiator and doorways giving access to the other rooms of the property.
Downstairs wc with white suite comprising of close coupled wc and wash hand basin. Radiator, wood effect vinyl flooring and also houses the electric fuse board.
Kitchen 12' 5" Max x 8' 1" Max ( 3.78m Max x 2.46m Max )
There are chrome downlights to the ceiling. A range of wall and base units which are cream high gloss with brushed chrome handles. Window to the front elevation to the property which is UPVC double glazed. A range of integrated appliances such as an electric oven, a four burner gas hob and an extractor fan. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Wood effect surfaces and space for a washing machine and dishwasher.
Lounge 16' 6" Max x 14' 11" Max ( 5.03m Max x 4.55m Max )
An under stairs cupboard, french doors leading to the rear of the property and UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation. Feature fireplace with electric fire and radiator.
Bedroom 1 24' 3" Max x 15' Max ( 7.39m Max x 4.57m Max )
Master suite situated on the top floor of the property. Window to the front elevation which is UPVC double glazed and Velux style window to the rear elevation. There is a radiator, over stairs bulkhead storage cupboard and also loft access. Archway through to en suite with radiator.
White suite comprising of single shower cubicle, wc, wash hand basin with vanity unit underneath. Radiator, Velux style window, shaving point, spotlights to the ceiling and extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 14' 7" Max x 8' 5" Max ( 4.45m Max x 2.57m Max )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation and radiator.
Bedroom 3 12' 1" Max x 8' 5" Max ( 3.68m Max x 2.57m Max )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation and radiator.
Bedroom 4 8' 7" Max x 6' 2" Max ( 2.62m Max x 1.88m Max )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation and radiator.
White suite comprising of close coupled wc, wash hand basin and bath. UPVC double glazed window and radiator.
To the front of the property there is a small lawned garden and driveway giving aces to a single garage with an up and over door. To the rear, the garden is laid mainly to lawn and has a small paved area which is all enclosed by fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71272901.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAR105785. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.