3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAvenue End Drive, Glasgow
- Well presented family home
- Lovely lounge with laminate flooring
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Good sized bedrooms
- Gorgeous family bathroom with shower
- BACK ON MARKET DUE TO SALE FALLING THROUGH
Hello, are you looking for a spacious, 3 bedroom end terrace family home, in a quiet and popular estate next to Hogganfield Park, Glasgow?
Would you like a good size, bright lounge with lovely decor, wood laminate flooring and french doors leading through to the dining kitchen?
How about a modern, walnut wood kitchen with contrasting worktops, tiled splashback, wood laminate flooring, ample space for dining and french doors leading out to the garden?
What about 3 double bedrooms with laminate flooring & fitted mirrored wardrobes in the 2nd and fitted wardrobes in the 1st?
Would you like a stunning, partially tiled family bathroom with shower over the bath and glass shower screen?
How about the convenience of a downstairs wc?
What about fully enclosed, easily maintained gardens to the rear with raised decked patio area?
Would you like a driveway to the side of the house?
How about gas central heating and double glazing?
If so, igloo have what you're looking for!
***FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY***
For more information on this property or to arrange a viewing, please contact us on 0141 406 0500.
Lounge 4.88m (16'0") x 4.37m (14'4")
Kitchen / Diner 5.38m (17'8") x 3.15m (10'4")
Bedroom 1 4.32m (14'2") x 2.72m (8'11")
Bedroom 2 3.40m (11'2") x 3.23m (10'7")
Bedroom 3 3.02m (9'11") x 2.64m (8'8")
Family Bathroom 2.11m (6'11") x 2.11m (6'11")
Downstairs WC 1.98m (6'6") x 0.91m (3'0")
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how "green" the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
**FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1003968. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo , Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.