5 bedroom duplex for saleWilmslow Road, Withington, Manchester
- A fully licensed 5 bedroom HMO apartment
- Withington village location
- Accommodation over two floors
- Currently let as a 4 bed till June 2018
- Producing a 9% yield @ £15,253 with potential to increase to £19,066
A fully licensed 5 bedroom HMO duplex apartment, located in the centre of Withington village above a retail unit and offering excellent transport links. Currently let as a 4 bed till June 2018 producing a 8.5% yield @ £15,253pa with potential to increase to £19,066pa if let as a five bed. Comprises: Entrance hall, open plan living, dining area and kitchen, two double bedrooms, bathroom and separate shower room. To the second floor: Three further double bedrooms. Gas central heating and double glazing are both installed.
Entrance Hall -
Open Plan Living Room/Kitchen -
Shower Room -
Bedroom One -
Bedroom Two -
Bedroom Three -
Bedroom Four -
Bedroom Five -
Inserted Room -
Inserted Room -
Inserted Room -
These particulars are believed to be accurate but they are not guaranteed and do not form a contract. Neither Jordan Fishwick nor the vendor or lessor accept any responsibility in respect of these particulars, which are not intended to be statements or representations of fact and any intending purchaser or lessee must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars. Any floorplans on this brochure are for illustrative purposes only and are not necessarily to scale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71274572.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27601571. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jordan Fishwick, Withington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.