2 bedroom terraced house for salePark Road, Newlyn, TR18
- Light & spacious two double bedroom home with sea glimpses.
- Enclosed rear courtyard with rear lane access. Small front garden area.
- Two reception rooms.
- Living room with exposed granite fire surround.
- Dining Room.
- Kitchen with utility and breakfast area.
- Two double bedrooms.
- Upstairs family bathroom.
- Wood floors. Some period features. Gas Centrally heated.
- Easy access to Newlyn, Penzance, seafront, amenities & transport links
Park Road, Newlyn, TR18 5DZ
Freehold £180,000 Guide Price
Well presented two double bedroomed home with sea glimpses in this popular part of Newlyn. With good size accommodation. Two reception rooms. Utility area. Small courtyard. Easy access to Newlyn and Penzance.
Entrance Hallway: Half glazed wood front door, inner door with patterned glass.
Mosaic tiled floor. Fuse box, electric box, radiator.
Living room: 12'4" x 10'10" [3.77m x 3.3m] Single glazed sash window. Exposed granite feature fireplace, alcoves, cables for satellite T.V., phone point, wood floor, radiator.
Dining room: 13'8" x 9'5" [4.17m x 2.87m] Single glazed sash window, large understairs cupboard, laminate floor, radiator.
Kitchen: 14' x 8' [4.30m x 2.44m] UPVC double glazed window. Wood half glazed back door. Range of eye level and base units. Cooker point, washing machine and dishwasher points. Single stainless steel sink and drainer. Open shelving, Radiator.
Utility room/breakfast area. Tiled floor.
Stairs and landing:
Wood painted stairs, loft hatch with drop down loft ladder. Radiator.
Bathroom: 7' x 8'3" [2.23m x 2.51m] Sash window. White bathroom suite comprising bath with mains shower and glass screen, pedestal basin, low level wc. Cupboard housing 'Halstead' combi boiler. Cupboard, painted floor boards, towel radiator.
Bedroom 1: 16'2" x 11'4" [4.93m x 3.46m] Two sash windows with sea glimpses. Wood floor, radiator.
Bedroom 2: 10'11" x 9'6" [3.33m x 2.9mm] Sash window, painted wood floors, radiator.
Front: Steps and small garden area
Rear: Courtyard with access to rear lane. Outside tap
Council Tax Band 'B'
Mains Electric, drainage and gas
Please note: These measurements are for guidelines only and may vary slightly.
Marketed by Kerb Appealz Estate Agents, Penzance, Tel 01736 332076
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Newlyn300781. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kerb Appealz Ltd, Penzance. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.