4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleParish Road, Minster On Sea, Sheerness, Kent
- 4 bedroom semi-detached house
- Partly refurbished both inside and out
- Relax in the conservatory
- Field views opposite the house
- A lovely size tandem garage
- EPC energy rating D (56)
A 4 bedroom semi-detached house tucked out of the way off the beaten track with views overlooking open fields opposite so you do get the feel of being out in the countryside yet you are only a brisk walk away from the shops at The Broadway and only a short car journey or cycle ride from the Blue Flag awarded beach at Minster. Just grab a picnic and head off to the beach for the day, let the children have a paddle while you sit back and relax in the sun.
This home would be ideal for a growing family and is a great alternative to having a loft conversion as there is no expensive bills to pay, no mess, no fuss with planning etc.
With the house having recently been renovated, you can move in without having to lift a finger. There is also plenty of parking on the front plus you have a really handy garage which has plenty of room for storage, motor bikes, etc.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Porch: 5'5 x 5'5 (1.65m x 1.65m)
- Lounge Area: 15'5 x 13'10 (4.70m x 4.22m)
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 15'5 x 9'6 (4.70m x 2.90m)
- Conservatory: 14'2 x 9'6 (4.32m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'8 x 9'2 (4.17m x 2.80m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'5 x 9'1 (2.87m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'5 x 6'4 (3.48m x 1.93m)
- Bedroom 4: 11'6 x 6'11 (3.51m x 2.11m)
- Bathroom: 9'3 x 5'1 (2.82m x 1.55m)
- Rear Garden
- Front Drive
- Off Road Parking
- Integral Garage: 27'10 x 7'11 (8.49m x 2.41m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11632715. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wards, Sheerness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.