4 bedroom terraced house for saleRidge Hill, Dartmouth, TQ6
- Elegant Grade II listed property
- Retaining many original features
- 4 spacious double bedrooms
- Top floor bedroom with vaulted ceiling
- Well proportioned sitting room
- Separate dining room
- Walled rear garden, south west facing
- Views over Coronation Park to the river
An elegant period Grade II listed mid terrace house, retaining many original features, located close to the town centre with views down over Coronation Park towards the river. No 5 Ridge Hill has exposed wooden flooring throughout the property, sash windows to the front, woodburning stove in the sitting room with French doors opening out into the garden, separate dining room with fireplace. There are 4 spacious double bedrooms, retaining original fireplaces, the top floor spacious bedroom has a beautiful vaulted ceiling and open fireplace. To the rear is an attractive walled south west facing garden arranged over 2 levels, giving plenty of space for al fresco dining.
Dartmouth is a beautiful waterside town, particularly well known as a sailing centre with excellent facilities for yachtsmen and its famous annual Royal Regatta. The town provides a good range of shops, restaurants and galleries and is surrounded by stunning countryside and a short drive from some of the most beautiful beaches in the area.
Strictly by appointment with the Sole Agents, Marchand Petit. Telephone: 01803 839190
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71283194.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DAR170152. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Dartmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.