2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLindale Road, Chesterfield
- Detached Bungalow
- GCH & uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Living Room
- Re-Fitted Wet Room
- Two Bedrooms
- Off Street Parking & Car Port
- Gardens to Front and Rear
- NO CHAIN
- EPC Rating: F
*** GREAT VALUE EXTENDED BUNGALOW OFFERED FOR SALE WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN ***
* This neat and tidy TWO Bedroomed Detached Bungalow sits on a delightful mature plot with a west facing rear garden, offering scope for cosmetic improvement to create a fantastic retirement property in this popular and convenient location.
* Gas Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazed Windows
* The accommodation comprises: Side Entrance Hall, Living Room, Re-Fitted Wet Room, Extended Kitchen/Diner and Two Bedrooms.
* Outside: The front garden is laid mainly to lawn with planted borders, alongside a driveway providing ample Off Street Parking and leading to the attached Car Port. To the rear of the property there is a west facing garden comprising of a paved patio with steps down to a lawn with mature borders of plants, shrubs and trees.
General - Gas central heating (Glow Worm Fuelsaver Boiler)
uPVC double glazed windows
Gross internal floor area -
Council Tax Band - B
Secondary School Catchment Area - Whittington Green School
Side Entrance Hall -
Bedroom Two - 2.84m x 2.74m (9'4 x 9'0) - A front facing single bedroom.
Living Room - 4.55m x 3.20m (14'11 x 10'6) - A front facing reception room having a feature brick fireplace with fitted gas fire.
Bedroom One - 4.17m x 3.20m (13'8 x 10'6) - A generous rear facing double bedroom.
Extended Kitchen/Diner - Being part tiled and fitted with a range of matching wall, drawer and base units with complementary work surfaces over.
Inset single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap.
Space and plumbing is provided for an automatic washing machine and there is space for a fridge/freezer and slot-in cooker with fitted extractor hood over.
There is a built-in Pantry, vinyl flooring to the kitchen area and space for a dining table and chairs.
Re-Fitted Wet Room - Being fully tiled and fitted with a white suite comprising of a walk-in shower area with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC.
Built-in airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
Vinyl waterproof flooring.
Outside - The front garden is laid mainly to lawn with planted borders, alongside a driveway providing ample Off Street Parking and leading to the attached Car Port.
To the rear of the property there is a west facing garden comprising of a paved patio with steps down to a lawn with mature borders of plants, shrubs and trees. There is also a hardstanding with garden shed.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27603291. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkins Vardy Residential, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.