3 bedroom terraced house for saleMonmouth Road, Middlesbrough
- IDEAL FOR A VARIETY OF BUYERS
- NO CHAIN
- FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
- GOOD SIZE LOUNGE
- GOOD ACCESS TO LOCAL AMENITIES
Manners & Harrison are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £45,000 for 15 Monmouth Road. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact Manners & Harrison, 30-30a Stokesley Road on 01642 311133 before exchange of contracts.
WELL PRESENTED 3 BEDROOM MID TERRACED PROPERTY LOCATED WITHIN THE POPULAR RESIDENTIAL AREA OF ESTON IN MIDDLESBROUGH. The property benefits from a spacious lounge leading to a good size kitchen/diner. To the first floor there are 3 excellent size bedrooms and family bathroom. There are gardens both front and rear and there is also ample parking available at the front of the property. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all that this property has to offer.
The front entrance is accessed through a UPVC double glazed door which leads into a small porch with two UPVC double glazed windows to the side elevations. Access into the lounge via the porch is accessed via wooden double doors.
Lounge 21' 2" Max x 9' 11" Max ( 6.45m Max x 3.02m Max )
Into the lounge there is coving, dado rail, UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, two radiators and ceiling roses.
Kitchen 10' 3" Max x 10' 3" Max ( 3.12m Max x 3.12m Max )
Range of shaker style base units in a maple colour. Space for a free standing cooker, stainless steel extractor hood, UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation of the property, stainless steel sink and drainer and space for a washing machine. Archway leading through to a small rear hallway which gives access to a white down stairs wc. UPVC double glazed door leading to the rear elevation of the property.
Turning staircase from the ground floor rear hallway leading up to the first floor landing which has loft access.
Bedroom 1 13' Max x 10' 2" Max ( 3.96m Max x 3.10m Max )
UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, picture rail and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom 2 10' 11" Max x 9' 7" Max ( 3.33m Max x 2.92m Max )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation of the property, radiator, ceiling rose and built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 10' 3" Max x 7' 10" Max ( 3.12m Max x 2.39m Max )
UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, coving to the ceiling and picture rail.
White suite comprising of close coupled wc, wash hand basin and bath with single hot and cold taps. UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation and storage cupboard which houses the central heating boiler.
To the front elevation of the property there is a lawned front garden which is enclosed by fencing and has a footpath up to the front entrance of the property. Solar panels to the front face of the roof. To the rear there is a courtyard style garden enclosed by fencing with a small brick built storage shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71285951.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAR105791. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.