3 bedroom house for saleThe Roxburgh at Lyons Gate at Lyons Gate, Maryfield Road, Ayr, KA8
- Spacious and contemporary three bedroom home
- Open kitchen/dining area with french doors
- Light, airy living space with a bay window
- Convenient downstairs W.C.
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Generous sized bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Close to local amenities
- Minutes from the local schools
- Amazing golf courses nearby
*Plot 9* 5% DEPOSIT CONTRIBUTION PAID plus AMAZING INCENTIVES: INTEGRATED APPLIANCES package, FLOORING package throughout the home, Glossy KITCHEN UPGRADE and TURF to rear garden.
Top floor dedicated to the master bedroom and ensuite! This Bright and Spacious home really does have it all!
This property benefits from lots of natural light and space and is a well planned out three bedroom home based over three floors.
The ground floor boasts an open plan kitchen/dining area, with french doors, providing a light and airy space perfect for entertaining, whilst the rest of the ground floor consists of a contemporary living room boasting a fabulous bay window and a convenient downstairs w.c. The first floor features two ample sized bedrooms and a family bathroom to complete the floor. The second floor is dedicated to the superb master bedroom, complete with an en-suite bathroom.
Images are represe...
- Kitchen - 2730mm x 2290mm 8'11" x 7'6"
- Dining - 2730mm x 2118mm 8'11" x 6'11"
- Lounge - 4373mm x 3423mm 14'4" x 11'3"
- W.C. - 1010mm x 1896mm 3'4" x 6'3"
- Bedroom 2 - 2662mm x 4508mm 8'9" x 14'9"
- Bedroom 3 - 2858mm x 2326mm 9'5" x 7'8"
- Bathroom - 2029mm x 2326mm 6'8" x 7'8"
- Lobby - 1775mm x 2082mm 5'10" x 6'10"
- Bedroom 1 - 5528mm x 4508mm 18'2" x 14'9"
- En-Suite - 1953mm x 2290mm 6'5" x 7'6"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 806_3_22_100954. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.