3 bedroom flat for saleHolland Park Gardens, Holland Park, London
- 3 Bedrooms (all en-suites)
- Interconnecting drawing room and dining room
- Fully Fitted Kitchen, Wine Cellar, Utility Area
- Access to the Communal Gardens
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A grand three bedroom apartment located on the raised ground and lower ground floors of this impressive period building on Holland Park Gardens.
The raised ground floor comprises a large, bright and well proportioned interconnecting reception/ dining room, a modern fully fitted kitchen and a guest cloakroom, whilst the lower ground floor offers three generous double bedrooms (all of which are en-suite), a wine cellar and utility area.
The property boasts high ceilings on the raised ground floor providing a wonderful feeling of light and space. Further benefits include direct access to a large and well maintained west facing communal garden to the rear.
The Holland Park Lawn Tennis Club is across the street which is a significant draw for many in the locality, as is the proximity of excellent schools including Norland (prep) and Cardinal Vaughan Memorial School (senior).
Holland Park Gardens is a hugely desirable road located close to the shopping, leisure and transport amenities of both Holland Park Avenue and Westfield shopping centre, while the green open spaces of Holland Park are nearby.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71294708.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHF120746. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Kensington High Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.