4 bedroom detached house for saleHartsbourne Way, Wildwood, Stafford
- Four Bedroom Detached Home
- Highly Desirable Estate
- Re-Fitted Breakfast Kitchen & Large Lounge Diner
- Guest WC & Modern Bathroom
- Ample Parking, Carport & Garage
- Beautiful Landscaped Rear Garden
This could quite possibly be the perfect family home! Beautifully positioned in a cul-de-sac and Located in the highly desirable Walton High School and Barnfield Primary School catchment this property sits in a good sized plot with a carport linking the main residence to the garage whilst also giving the potential and space to extend, subject to gaining the necessary planning permissions and building regulations. The accommodation comprises an entrance hall with guest WC off, a large through lounge/diner and spacious refitted breakfast kitchen all to the ground floor. Upstairs are four bedrooms and a spacious contemporary family bathroom. Outside is that spacious and well presented plot with a tarmacadam driveway providing ample parking space in front of the garage and beneath the carport where gates open to provide access to an enclosed rear garden with paved patio area, lawned garden and gravelled borders. Sitting closely by the popular Wildwood Park you wont need a back garden for the children! The property also sits in popular Primary and Secondary School catchments so is sure to be popular. So call us today and book in a closer inspection.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71295895.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9569036. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dourish & Day, Stafford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.