2 bedroom apartment for saleBourne May Road, Knott End-on-sea
Withdrawn from Market
- GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT SET WITHIN BRAND NEW MODERN APARTMENT COMPLEX
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH BUILT IN APPLIANCES
- PATIO AREA LEADING OFF OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/KITCHEN
- MODERN FOUR PIECE BATHROOM SUITE
- ACCESS TO LOCAL SHOPS, RESTAURANTS AND FERRY
- IDEAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- CHAIN FREE - HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE Double glazed door with key swipe access, lift access to all floors, stairs to all floors.
APARTMENT ENTRANCE Hardwood door, laminate flooring, ceiling spotlights, electric wall heater, storage cupboard.
LOUNGE/KITCHEN 25' 3" x 12' 11" (7.7m x 3.95m) Double glazed windows to side, double glazed door leading to paved patio, 2 electric wall heaters. laminate flooring, range of modern fitted wall and base units with complementary work surfaces, 4 ring electric hob, integral electric oven, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integral fridge freezer, integral washing machine, integral dishwasher, tiled splashbacks.
BEDROOM 1 10' 9" x 8' 7" (3.3 m x 2.64m) Double glazed window to side, electric heater.
BEDROOM 2 10' 9" x 8' 7" (3.3m x 2.64m) Double glazed window to side, electric heater.
BATHROOM Four piece suite comprising; bath, shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin, part tiled walls, ceiling spotlights.
EXTERNAL Paved patio area leading off from the lounge/kitchen.
Allocated parking space.
OTHER DETAILS Tenure - Leasehold - Residue of 999 years
Local Authority - Wyre Council
Buildings Insurance £99.67 per annum
Service Charge £1205.22 inc vat per annum
Council Tax Band - TBC
Energy Rating - TBC
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71296073.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101444002534. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by IMOVE, Fylde Coast. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.