2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMalthouse Lane, Guist, NR20
- 17' x 12'9 sitting room
- 14'7 x 13' kitchen/breakfast
- Conservatory 12'6 x 12'3
- Multi-fuel burner, electric heating ('Economy 7')
- Double glazing (uPVC)
- 11'4 x 11' garden room, sheds.
- Delightful mature gardens
- Short walk from post office/tea room
Sitting room 17' x 12'9 (5.18m x 3.88m). .
Kitchen/breakfast room 14'7 x 13' (4.44m x 3.96m).
Conservatory 12'6 x 12'3 (3.81m x 3.73m)
Bedroom 1 14'8 x 10' (4.26m x 3.04m)
Bedroom 2 11'10 x 10'8 (3.60m x 3.25m)
Shower room 11'4 x 7'10 (3.45m x 2.38m)
The bungalow stands well back from the lane, screened therefrom by a wall/timber fencing and accessed via double gates. There is a concrete drive and large forecourt providing extensive parking and turning space. Neat front lawns, inset shingled areas and shrub beds. Attached garage 18'8 x 9'1 (5.68m x 2.76m) with steel double doors, light, power points, loft storage.
There are secure pedestrian gates either side of the bungalow leading to the delightful side and rear gardens. These are most attractively laid out, comprising neat lawns, paved and shingled areas, paved patios, delightful secluded corner patio, well stocked beds and borders. Superb office/garden room 11'4 x 11' (3.45m x 3.35m) of timber construction with double skin walls, carpeted wood floor, light, power points, storage heater. Adjoining the bungalow is a garden store, whilst to the side of the garage is a fuel store and lean-to shed 18' x 3'8 (5.48m x 1.11m). Wood store, outside tap and lighting. The garden has an attractive, high, mellow red brick wall on two sides and enjoys excellent privacy and seclusion.
Mains electricity, water and drainage.
From the main road, turn into Malthouse Lane and the property will be found on the left hand side after approximately 100 yards.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71296184.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference B118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Case & Dewing, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.