3 bedroom maisonette for saleNewbury Way, Northolt
- First Floor Maisonette
- Three Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen And Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating System
- Double Glazed Windows
- Private Rear Garden With Sheds
- Northolt Underground Station Nearby
- Near To Schools
- Ease Of Access To A40/Western Avenue
- Excellent Location
This well presented three bedroom first floor maisonette is found in an excellent location with ease of access to multiple amenities including transport links, local schools, shopping facilities and green spaces. This bright and spacious property would make an ideal first time or investment purchase.
EPC RATING: D
Further Details - The accommodation comprises of an external staircase leading to own front door and entrance porch which has stairs leading to the first floor landing. Inside there are doors to three bedrooms, lounge, bathroom and kitchen. Outside there is a private rear garden mainly laid to lawn with flower beds and two sheds.
Location - Newbury Way is just off Sandown Way, which itself is off Field End Road in Northolt. This excellent location provides ease of access to multiple local amenities. Northolt Central Line Underground Station, Northolt Leisure Centre, Willow Tree Primary School, Northolt High School, Queensmead High School, Ruislip Retail Park and several green spaces/playing fields can all be found less than a mile away. The property is also ideally located for commuters needing direct access to the A40/Western Avenue leading into Central London and out to the surrounding Home Counties.
Lease Information & Charges - Lease term is 130 years from 1st January 1981. Ground rent is £10 per annum.
Contact Rawlinson Gold - If you would like to arrange a viewing or discuss any aspect of this property we can be contacted by telephone on 020 8861 2020 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71300231.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27605201. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rawlinson Gold, Harrow Town Centre - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.