2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAlloway Drive, Cowie, Stirling
- 2 Bed End Terraced Villa
- Private Enclosed Rear Gardens
- Wet Room
- EPC - C(69)
- GCH & Double Glazing
A well-presented two bedroom end terraced villa with bright gardens set in a popular residential development.
Offering accommodation set over two levels consisting on the ground floor of hallway, well-proportioned lounge with patio doors onto rear garden and kitchen with an array of modern floor and wall units. The upper floor provides two double bedrooms and recently installed wet room.
The home is presented to a good standard with bright décor. Warmth is provided by gas fired central heating and double glazing has been installed.
To the front of the home are attractive gardens mainly laid to lawn with timber fencing. It should be noted that a number of properties in the area have utilised the front garden to provide off street parking and this may be an option subject to the necessary approval. The rear more private garden offers a bright patio and lawn section. Substantial timber fencing and brick wall provide additional privacy and security. A timber shed is also included within the sale.
Cowie provides an array of local shops and services. For those who wish to commute are well provided for via the road network system leading to motorway and business centres in the central belt. The historic City Centre of Stirling is a short distance away with both main line rail and bus stations. The City Centre offers a wide range of amenities including numerous bars, restaurants, cinemas, sports facilities and shopping centres with major high street stores. Schooling is available in the area at both primary and secondary level.
Lounge 20' 5" max x 11' 3" max ( 6.22m max x 3.43m max )
Kitchen 9' max x 7' 8" max ( 2.74m max x 2.34m max )
Bedroom 15' 10" max x 9' 3" max ( 4.83m max x 2.82m max )
Bedroom 10' 10" max plus door recess x 10' 9" max ( 3.30m max plus door recess x 3.28m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STI108206. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.