5 bedroom detached house for saleHill Brow Road, Liss, Hampshire
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Spacious 5 bedroom detached family home
- Private sunny grounds
- 3 reception rooms
- Great potential to make your own (subject to planning)
- Popular village location
- EPC energy rating F
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £600,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
Ever fancied a detached family home close to a bustling village in the South Downs National Park, then this might be the home for you.
Offering brilliant potential (subject to planning), this five bedroom house is set back from the road, overlooking private and mature gardens for the whole family to enjoy.
With extended accommodation to the ground floor, you will find plenty of space for entertaining and the kids to run around. With the ample parking and the spare bedrooms your guests can stay over.
The need to commute maybe a requirement, and this house is perfectly positioned with easy road links to the A3, whilst the train station is less than a mile away. The village itself provides a variety of amenities to suit, but for an extended range of High Street shops, bars and restaurants, the market town of Petersfield is only a short train ride or drive away.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 18'5 (5.62m) x 15'0 maximum (4.58m) narrowing to 11'3 minimum (3.43m)
- Kitchen: (L-shaped) 18'4 x 10'9 (5.59m x 3.28m) plus 8'10 x 6'3 (2.69m x 1.91m)
- Inner Hall Area
- Dining Room: 14'5 x 9'3 (4.40m x 2.82m)
- Family Room: 18'2 x 10'0 (5.54m x 3.05m)
- Study: 10'0 x 9'6 (3.05m x 2.90m)
- Shower Room
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 18'5 x 11'3 (5.62m x 3.43m)
- Balcony to Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2: 18'2 x 10'0 (5.54m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 3: 14'5 x 9'3 (4.40m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'10 x 9'0 (3.30m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 5: 10'0 x 9'6 (3.05m x 2.90m)
- Large Front Garden
- Driveway Parking
- Twin Garages
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
We are pleased to offer our customers a range of additional services to help them with moving home. None of these services are obligatory and you are free to use service providers of your choice. Current regulations require all estate agents to inform their customers of the fees they earn for recommending third party services. If you choose to use a service provider recommended by Homewise, details of all referral fees can be found at the link below. If you decide to use any of our services, please be assured that this will not increase the fees you pay to our service providers, which remain as quoted directly to you.
Suitable as a retirement home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 23310914. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.