3 bedroom house for saleRichmond,Surrey,TW9
- Three Bedroom
- Recently Modernised to High Standard
- Reception Room
- Kitchen/Living Room with Island and Bi-folding Doors
- Low Maintenance West-Facing Family Garden
- Underfloor Heating Throughout Ground Floor
- Within 0.3 miles to North Sheen Station
This newly modernised and immaculately presented three bedroom house with study/nursery has been refurbished to create a high quality family home
Reception room ideal for entertaining, kitchen/living room with island and bi-folding doors leading onto a smart, low maintenance west-facing family garden.
Completely refurbished to a high standard, this house has plenty to offer with a reception room ideal for entertaining, a well-proportioned kitchen/living room, three bedrooms, family bathroom, study/nursery, utility and garden. The house includes quality engineered German kitchen, underfloor heating on the ground floor and bathrooms, Porcelanosa engineered wood flooring, Porcelanosa porcelain tiles in the kitchen and bathrooms, 10’x 8’ garden shed.
The property is ideally situated within 0.3 miles North Sheen Station, Richmond Station within 0.8 miles and Kew Gardens Station within 0.7 miles, with many bus routes from Lower Richmond Road. Manor Grove is in a sought-after location providing access to local schools – Holy Trinity School within 0.6 miles and Marshgate School within 0.5 miles, both currently rated as ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted. The amenities and outdoor spaces of Richmond Park and Royal Botanic Kew Gardens can be found within 0.8 miles.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2579286. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Richmond. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.