2 bedroom apartment for saleLothian Way, Brancumhall, EAST KILBRIDE
* BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED TWO BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
* NEUTRAL DECORATIVE TONES THROUGHOUT
* SPACIOUS FRONT FACING LOUNGE, MODERN KITCHEN & BATHROOM
* TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, EH & DG, PRIVATE RESIDENTIAL PARKING
* HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION CLOSE TO AMENITIES, SCHOOLS & COMMUTING LINKS
Home Connexions are delighted to offer to the market place this beautifully presented & modern two bedroom ground floor apartment set in the very popular and private Brancumhall Estate of East Kilbride. The property is a credit to the current vendors featuring modern neutral decorative tones throughout which will delight all who view. Its position offers easy access to local amenities and surrounding commuting links as well as to local schooling both primary and secondary. The selling agents are advising early viewings to avoid disappointment.
The property comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway which offers access throughout. The lounge enjoys views over the front of the property via a large full height picture window complete with solid wood flooring, coving and door access into a tastefully fitted kitchen. The kitchen has been fitted to include a good range of wall and base mounted units with a complimentary worktops as well as offering a selection of integrated appliances finished with laminate flooring.
There are two spacious double bedrooms both featuring fitted wood flooring as well as offering space for free standing furnishings. Both bedrooms benefit however from fitted wardrobes / cupboards. The bathroom has been tastefully fitted to include a three piece white suite incorporating and overhead shower unit with glass screen. It has been finished to include full height wall and floor tiling. The property further benefits from electric heating and double glazing throughout as well as communal grounds to both the front and rear. It also benefits from private resident parking along with open outlooks to the front.
The Brancumhall estate offers great access to local schooling and amenities as well as offering very good access to local commuting links and access to surrounding motorway links accessing central Scotland and surrounding areas. The town of East Kilbride plays host to a variety of local clubs and societies with easy access to Calderglen, Strathclyde and Chatelherault Country Parks. East Kilbride offers a range of primary and secondary schooling, and South Lanarkshire College is located in the town also. Some of the local amenities include a multiplex cinema, ice rink, the Arts Centre, the Dollan Aqua Centre, as well as several Sports Centres, Golf Courses and numerous other recreational facilities.
EPC Band: C
Lounge (1) 4.19m (13'9") x 3.61m (11'10")
Kitchen 2.51m (8'3") x 2.39m (7'10")
Bedroom One 3.12m (10'3") x 2.82m (9'3")
Bedroom Two (1) 2.82m (9'3") x 2.46m (8'1")
Bathroom 2.01m (6'7") x 1.55m (5'1")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AMH1HCEN000863. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Home Connexions, East Kilbride. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.