3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChichester Road, Tonbridge, Kent, TN9
- Two Reception Rooms
- 14' Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Underfloor Heating in Kitchen/Bathroom
- A Picturesque Rear Garden with Gate to Side
- Wooden Office Cabin to Rear
- Double Glazing and Central Heating
**GUIDE PRICE £400,000 - £430,000**
A charming three bedroom semi detached period built house ideally located for Tonbridge station which is well presented throughout.
*TWO RECEPTION ROOMS* *14' FITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM* *UNDERFLOOR HEATING IN KITCHEN/BATHROOM* *A PICTURESQUE REAR GARDEN WITH GATE TO SIDE* *WOODEN OFFICE CABIN TO REAR* *DOUBLE GLAZING AND CENTRAL HEATING*
Front Garden: Paved with hedgerow to the front.
Rear Garden: Decking area and side recess with outside tap. Lawn area, rear decking area with outside office and store cupboards. Sun blinds and gate to side.
Outside Office: Oak flooring, double glazed window and door. Velux window. Power and light.
Parking: Resident's permit parking.
Centred around a bustling high street with its imposing Norman castle, farmers’ market and countryside backdrop, Tonbridge is a thriving commuter town. It’s loved by families for its grammar schools, respected primaries and private educational facilities.
Frequent travellers are equally as enchanted by the town, which benefits from a direct rail route to London mainline stations as well as to Sevenoaks, Redhill, East Croydon and the Kent coast. The M25, M20, A20 and A21 are also on the doorstep.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71304140.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TON180009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Jackson, Tonbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.