3 bedroom terraced house for saleSymington Square, Murray, EAST KILBRIDE
* WELL PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM TERRACE FAMILY HOME IN GREAT LOCATION
* SPACIOUS LOUNGE WITH SEMI OPEN PLAN DINING ROOM & FITTED KITCHEN
* TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS & LARGE SINGLE, MODERN FITTED SHOWER ROOM
* LOW MAINTENANCE GARDENS, GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
* GREAT LOCATION FOR SCHOOLING, COMMUTING & AMENITIES - VIEWINGS ESSENTIAL
Offered to the market place by Home Connexions is a charming family home, set back from the road and with a lovely outlook from both the back and front. Situated in the popular Murray district of East Kilbride, this delightful and deceptively large terraced villa is a lovely family home, ideally located in a quiet residential street and yet is only minutes' drive from East Kilbride town centre and all the excellent amenities that East Kilbride has to offer. Early viewings are advised to avoid disappointment.
The reception hallway gives access to the ground floor apartments and has stairs to the upper floor. The lounge is located to the rear and overlooks the private and enclosed back garden with direct access to the dining room, which is on semi open plan with the lounge complete with fitted carpet and a feature focal fireplace. The kitchen is to the front and has been fitted to include a good range of wall and floor mounted units, complimentary work surfaces and space for free standing appliances. There are 2 deep storage cupboards and a rear porch/cellar with additional access to the front of the property.
The upper level landing offers three bedrooms, all with built in storage cupboards and a fitted shower room which has a low flush WC, wash hand basin and double shower cubicle. The property has double glazed windows with the exception of the porch along with gas central heating. The back garden enjoy the sun all day during the summer and is very low maintenance with a large slabbed patio and artificial lawn fully enclosed offering a child safe enviroment.
The property is a short distance from the Village where local independent shops cater for day to day requirements. The main town centre has all the usual High Street outlets, as well as a cinema, ice rink and large food hall. There are a variety of recreational facilities to suit most requirements, the Play Sport Complex which has soft play, football pitches, a nine hole golf course, tennis courts and food outlets. The house is also a short drive from The James Hamilton Heritage Park, which has a loch and numerous water sports activities amongst its attractions. East Kilbride is approximately 10 miles from Glasgow City Centre 15 miles from Glasgow Airport and 30 miles from Prestwick Airport. The area has excellent public transport services including regular train services into Glasgow Central Station. For those who commute by car, the M8, M77 and M74 give easy access to most centres of business throughout the central belt and beyond. The area has highly regarded schools at both Primary and Secondary levels making it a consistently popular choice for families.
EPC Band: C
Lounge (1) 4.62m (15'2") x 3.38m (11'1")
Dining Area 3.10m (10'2") x 2.77m (9'1")
Kitchen 3.45m (11'4") x 2.77m (9'1")
Bedroom One (1) 3.86m (12'8") x 3.38m (11'1")
Bedroom Two (1) 4.14m (13'7") x 2.79m (9'2")
Bedroom Three (1) 2.87m (9'5") x 2.49m (8'2")
Shower Room 2.54m (8'4") x 1.70m (5'7")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AMH1HCEN000872. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Home Connexions, East Kilbride. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.