2 bedroom detached house for saleAbbey Walk, Station Road, PE20
- Shared Ownership
- Brand New
- Detached House
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two En Suites
- Driveway, Enclosed rear Garden
- Buyers incentive's available
- Variety of shares Available
- 30% Share
SHARED OWNERSHIP - PLOT 49
BUYERS INCENTIVES AVAILABLE:
• £1,000 towards the customer’s legal costs and mortgage fees
• £1,000 worth of white goods (fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine)
• The customer’s stamp duty paid up to £1,000
30% share - £45,000 - A brand new Two Bedroom Detached House with a driveway for parking for two vehicles situated within the desirable 'Abbey Walk' Swineshead built by Ashwood Homes.
This Brand New home will benefit from accommodation comprising, Entrance Hall leading to the stairs to floor landing, Lounge, Kitchen Diner with patio doors opening out into the garden and also a downstairs Cloakroom. The first floor offers Two Double Bedrooms, one with a En Suite Shower Room and the other with an En Suite Bathroom.
The share advertised represents 30% shared ownership.
Contact Pygott & Crone for further information relating to this property, costs, mortgage advice or any other shares available.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-71307572.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLE180955. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.