2 bedroom cottage for saleCambridge Road, Ashford, TW15
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Terrace Cottage
- 26' Reception Room
- 12' Well Fitted Kitchen
- 60' Enclosed Rear Garden
- Superbly Presented Throughout
- Close to Local Facilities
- Highly Convenient Location
- Internal Viewing Recommended
Being fully enclosed, sealed unit double glazed window, lockable door to..
Sealed unit double glazed bay window to front aspect, fireplace with fitted gas coal effect fire, built in storage cupboard, understairs cupboard, laminate flooring, coved ceiling, two radiators, stairs to first floor landing.
Fitted with a good range of wall and floor units, work surfaces, stainless steel circular sink unit with mixer tap, built in oven and hob units, plumbing and space for washing machine and dishwasher, upright fridge/freezer space, wall mounted boiler for heating and hot water, coved ceiling, tiled flooring, sealed unit double glazed window, part sealed unit double glazed door to rear garden.
Enclosed panelled bath with mixer tap, shower attachment and screen, wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level WC, heated towel rail, tiled flooring and walls, extractor fan, recessed spotlighting, sealed unit double glazed frosted window.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space.
Sealed unit double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobe and storage cupboards, radiator.
Sealed unit double glazed window to rear aspect, very deep wardrobe cupboard, dimmer switch, coved ceiling, radiator.
To The Front
Small garden to front.
To The Rear
Approximately 60' to rear with lawned and patio areas, fencing to all sides, outside light and tap.
EPC rating: D
Property Ref: 0324
Please note - Complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Always check the details before agreeing to purchase, this includes checking on the existence of relevant permissions. We can assist if requested. Measurements - All measurements quoted are approximate Fixtures, Fittings & Appliances -The Fixtures, Fittings & Appliances have not been tested and therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order Internal Photographs - Photographs are reproduced for general information and it cannot be inferred that any item shown is included in the sale Ordnance Survey Maps & Crown copyright 2007. All rights reserved.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11173792_8038732. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swans Estate Agents, Ashford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.