2 bedroom flat for saleWatergate Street, London, SE8
Offers in Excess of
- Lease Remaining Approx. 110 years
- Ground Rent Approx. £100 Per Annum
- Service Charge Approx. 100 Per Month
- Two Bathrooms (One En-Suite)
- Two Bedrooms
- Contemporary Finish
Enviably located contemporary two bedroom apartment in thriving Deptford, SE8. A first floor flat within a secure modern development. The master bedroom includes en-suite bathroom and built-in wardrobe. Open-plan reception/kitchen with access to a private balcony. Conveniently located close to tri-weekly Deptford Market with an array of trendy cafes, bars and delicatessens. Superb transport links into London Bridge, Cannon Street and Canary Wharf. The historic Greenwich Park and Town Centre are only a short commute away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71315191.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DEP190055. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Deptford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.