3 bedroom end of terrace house for sale53 Roseway Avenue, Cadishead, Manchester
Sold by Us
- Beautifully presented modern family home
- Modern kitchen/diner with built in appliances
- Bright and light, good sized lounge
- Main bed with en-suite and fitted wardrobes
- Downstairs W.C * family bathroom * en-suite
- Good sized patio/garden, detached garage, drive
With excellent transport links to Manchester & Warrington. The property comprises: Composite front door which leads into hallway with downstairs W.C. Modern fitted kitchen with integrated fridge freezer, oven, hob dishwasher. Storage cupboard with washing machine, Good sized lounge with large patio windows and doors overlooking the rear garden. To the first floor there are 3 bedrooms, 2 doubles and one single, with the main bedroom having an en-suite shower room and fitted wardrobes. Modern tiled family bathroom with shower over bath. To the rear of the property is a fenced garden with patio and lawned area. To the front of the property there is parking for 2 cars and a detached garage ***EPC RATING C**
Kitchen 13'3''(4.04m) x 8'1''(2.46m) Good sized kitchen/diner with modern fitted units, fridge freezer, dishwasher, electric oven and gas hob.
Downstairs W.C. 5'10''(1.78m) x 3'2''(0.97m) Tiled with sink and W.C.
Lounge 10'8''(3.25m) x 15'3''(4.65m) Good sized lounge, light and bright with large patio doors and windows overlooking the rear garden.
Bedroom 1 8'5''(2.57m) x 10'5''(3.17m) Double bedroom with feature wallpaper, grey roller blind, grey carpet and modern light fitting.
Bedroom 1 (additional) White fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower room.
En-suite 8'4''(2.54m) x 3'7''(1.09m) Shower room with walk in shower.
Bedroom 2 8'0''(2.44m) x 9'8''(2.95m) Double bedroom with feature wallpaper to one wall, grey roller blind and grey carpet.
Bedroom 3 8'0''(2.44m) x 6'6''(1.98m) Single bedroom or office space, with white vertical blind and grey carpet.
Family bathroom 6'10''(2.08m) x 5'10''(1.78m) White modern suite and floor to ceiling tiles, with shower over bath.
Garden Patio and lawned area with secure fencing.
Driveway & Garage Detached garage and driveway parking for 2 cars.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102495005055. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Irlam Estates, Irlam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.